Monday, May 14, 2007

FLEFC Mom's Group


Every Thursday we get together with a few other moms at Fort Langley Evangelical Free Church--Jessica, Cyndi and Becky and a lot of other kids to play and discuss the book: "His Needs Her Needs for Parents". FLEFC is my childhood church --I have known Becky since I was 4 years old, so it is very special to get together with our kids! Jessica--I think I have known her 8 years --before we were both married! Cyndi I met in university! This Thursday we decided since it was such a nice day we would go to the park. Rylan went down the slide "like a big boy" for the first time! Kiara was quite the model... I had to pick through a few photos!
What a fun day!
Robbie (Becky's Son)


Beep, Beep, Justus (Jessica's son)!

Cyndi's Entourage


Kiara (Cyndi's Daughter)


1 comment: