Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Gardeners? Maybe Sprouting a Little Green Thumb?!

Clay and I have been working hard to make the front garden and lawn look good. (It is this spring's project...next year maybe we'll conquer the back yard...we'll see!) We bought bricks to edge the garden which Clay put in. It sure weighted down the Volvo on the way home from the store! Also, a couple weeks ago my father-in-law came by with a "bucket of dirt" and unloaded it onto our front lawn. Since Clay had hurt his backthat day, I shovelled the dirt into the gardens and re-arranged some of the plants. (I sure was sore!). I have planted dahalia bulbs and sunflowers which have now sprouted ...impressive! As well, we bought spruce trees to spruce up the front door--to fill the ginormous pots that I got for Christmas. I am very pleased with the way it now looks! (I should've had a before picture...oops!)



1 comment:

  1. Good thing you don't have a black thumb like me!

    ReplyDelete