Monday, May 19, 2008

Castle Fun Park

We went to Castle Fun Park for the first time with both Ry and B as well as Papa and M-a D on Sunday, April 6.  Ry loved the balls--not just bowling with them, but eating them as well...ew!


Ry hated the moving horse because I put him in it and put the money in with out letting him know it was going to move and he was scared from that time on!  I know-way to go Mom!

B and Ry driving the cars!  B steered as I put in the gas--He loved final lap-my all time favorite!
B played air hockey with Papa Ken and he was scoring on himself!
B shooting hockey while Ry is patiently waiting!
Ry playing with Daddy's help---he is our hockey boy!  He carries around a stick hitting any ball or balloon in sight.  
Watching B on the bumper cars with Papa and Ma D.
B and Dad loving the bumper cars.  B figured it out on the first try--coordinated like his daddy!

A fun afternoon had by all!  
I am so glad my boys are getting bigger so we can do fun things with them!

1 comment:

  1. Holy catch up blogs, batman!!! Looks like you've been busy lately! Love the cheerios pics..too funny! Sounds like your Ry is as odd as my Ri! Odd in a good way..

    ReplyDelete