Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Don't You Wish it was Summer?

You're in luck! July is how far behind I am with my blog. Isn't it refreshing in the middle of winter to see some warm sunny photos? Brayden tried out his new slip and slide. He ran and slid about a total of 5 times just to get the shot, then he didn't want to do it anymore.


The picture with Ry sitting in the chair has a funny story! I was sitting on this chair and had to go into the house to get a snack or the phone and I came outside to see Rylan sitting in MY chair with a cheeky little grin on his face! Smartie pants for 20 months!

Playing in the water! I love these shots because when you have a fast enough shutter, the water looks so cool!



(fyi-I really want to blog more regularly; however, just to let you know HOW much time it takes to post ONE photo--here is what I do:
1. Edit in Adobe lightroom (wonderful for those who like to dapple in some light editing, I might add)-saturate, desaturate, white balance--whatever I see fit. 2. Open in photoshop. 3. Do a little defog, tweak it a bit more. 4. Change image size to 1 inch by 2 inch 5. Save for web. WHY do I do all this? Well, I am a little cheap! I don't want to buy any more space on my blog and if I were to post images at full quality--it would take up all my space AND it would take all night to upload and even possibly time out!)

No comments:

Post a Comment