Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Ry Ry!

My baby is three today! I love the many faces he has especially involving his dimples. I love how he is so cuddly and always wants to find his soft spot on his blankie. I love how he thinks there is a monster under his bed that scares him and he needs me to come check to make sure it's okay. I love how he wants to always go in the back yard and play in the sand or ride bikes, his skateboard or rollerblades. He wants to play hockey, basketball, baseball, soccer...and any other sports he can think of. I love when he prays the same prayer, "Dear Jesus thank-you for this food. Help Daddy be home." (at any meal or before bed). I love that he thinks crashing his video game motorcycle in the water is hilarious. I also love how he admits to farting with a sly giggle. I love how he always wants to wear comfy pants, not jeans. I love how you and B play tug of war and always want to hug each other. Ry we love you so much! You are such a big boy! Happy third Birthday to the exact minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment