Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ry and George...Always a Little Curious!

This is George. He is a good little monkey, but always very curious. Sounds like there is a parallel! (I have been wanting to do this shoot with Ry for so long especially before he grows out of is George jamamas. Here's how it went.)
(Ry had been bugging me to take his picture, and I guess I waited too long, so this is how it started)
(Then he calmed down, and really was "reading" to George! He said to me, "Mom, I don't know the words!")

(Then he proceeded to do many a thing with him including:
putting him on his head...
...showing "Uncle Tummy!"...
(When I was a little girl, I had a rather large great uncle.
I would stick my tummy out and say, "Uncle Tummy!")
..throwing him in the air...
...giving him big hugs...
...making a monkey face...
and going off to bed!
G'night little monkey... Mommy loves you (and your shenanigans!)

No comments:

Post a Comment