Sunday, December 5, 2010

Revised Tradition #2: Our Christmas Tree

I love Christmas traditions!  Around here we have a lot of them, and I am going to try to be vigilant in posting them as they happen here this December. (I actually have a term end project due and I am very much procrastinating!  As well on a side note, I will be going back to update you since May.  A lot has happened around here especially with school starting and all.)  The first tradition is going down the street to the local tree farm and picking a tree.  This year, we didn't find one amongst the pre-cut douglas fir trees, but we cut one ourselves! It is not a douglas fir either, it is some other fir that I can't remember.  It has smaller broader branches and needles.  It fit comfortably in the back of our flex, just a little chilly the 5 minute drive home.







B sticking his candy cane through the gap in his two front teeth:

The tree is the one directly behind us:


No comments:

Post a Comment