Monday, March 9, 2009

Uh Oh!

I seem to have ACCIDENTALLY deleted ALL the photos from this blog!  I thought they were stored in a different photo album online, but alas they were not.  I will re-do some of my most recent blog posts, but I will NOT be going back 2 years-boohoo!  I think I did download part of  my blog to a photo book site, hopefully I can still find it there!  I'll let you know what I find out!

:( J  

Update:)  I have found my blog up to May 2008 uploaded onto a BLURB photo book.  Actually it is very cool.  That program just uploads the blog--all your entries and pictures into a printable photo book.  You have to upload the program to your computer and work from there.  Check it out here if you want something of that kind of thing www.blurb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment