Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Miss Maya at the Hospital

Beautiful Maya, daughter to our friends Megan and Steve, was welcomed into the world this month! Luckily I was on Spring Break and I could pop by. Unfortunately I had the boys with me...
B got to hold Maya and he looked so good as a big brother!
Ry had fun looking out the window at the big "swimming pool" and
B was reading Halle's new baby sister book...however, this quietness can only last a little while...

it turned into a wrestling match instigated by Ry on the couch! Ahhh!
To end with a wonderful student..Maya raising her hand!


~March 2009

2 comments:

  1. Love the pic of B holding Maya! Great job on catching up on all the blogs...tonnes of work! I have been editing mostly just with Windows Vista, but do the collages on picnik...we have some other editing programs, but they are way too complicated for this gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my students uses picnik...love the effects! I have been using Light Room...easy as pie and it connects to photoshop if I want it to. Worth taking a look at!

    ReplyDelete